The Pugwash Pledge includes a short self-study course with readings and media. The following are recommended resources. We will be updating this list over time.
You are asked to provide several more of your own, at your choosing, that directly relate either to the kind of Pledge you wish to take, or specifically to your field of study or choice of career.
- Pugwash resources
- Other recommendations
- At the Brink podcast
- Enriquez, Juan. Right/Wrong: How Technology Transforms Our Ethics. MIT Press, 2020.
- Howard, Don. "The Obligation to Act", American Scientist Special Issue: Trustworthy Science, July–August 2021, pp. 203–205.
- Latiff, Robert H. Future War: Preparing for the New Global Battlefield. Penguin Random House, 2017.
- Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft. Frankenstein, or, The Modern Prometheus. 1818.
- Think We Must project on ethics, WMD, and violence